Nichole’s yoga journey began in 2006, as an effort to bring more movement and focus into her life. It wasn’t until after her transition to motherhood in 2011 that lead her to a steady practice to reconnect back to her body, and to inspire self growth and stillness. With a passion for intentional setting and energy work, Nichole discovered that yoga moves beyond just physical strength, but also of the mind/body/spirit connection, and cultivating more love in all that you do. A practice of tuning into your awareness, learning to quiet the mind, and opening yourself up to infinite possibility.
Nichole’s formal yoga training includes:
- 200 hours of yoga teacher training with Ryan Leier and One Yoga in 2019
- Prenatal intensive (10 hour) with Inner Peace Yoga
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training (50 hour) with Bernie Clark in 2020
- Meditation Teacher intensive (15 hour) with Carolyn Budgell
- Spa Yoga Teacher Training (20 hour): a blend of hatha, restorative, therapeutics with Carolyn Budgell in 2021
She has a love for the dualistic practices of vinyasa and yin yoga, and is passionate about connecting her practice to the 8-limbed path found within the yoga sutras. You will commonly experience the connection between yoga philosophy and mindfulness weaved into her classes.
Nichole also is available for private single or group classes. Please send us a message for more information and rates.
Practice with me! Check out our current line up: